I did some digging around and found a neat list concerning consent on a much more minute scale
Should be useful for those in relationships/and or writers
The Crooked Man is a freeware horror adventure game by Uri made in WOLF RPG Editor.
David Hoover decides to move into a new apartment during a rough time in his life.
After some odd occurrences, he decides to ask about the room’s former owner, but learns little.
So he sets off in search of him, strangely compelled to know more about this man…
The game has more emphasis on exploration and story than horror, but beware of surprises nonetheless.
Oh, and one other note. Maybe this is just me, but a lot of the ambient sounds seem way too quiet to even hear, so you may want to turn up your volume a little.
Panic and anxiety information and resources master post
- PTSD explained
- PTSD and dissociation
- Anxiety disorders explained
- What anxious racing thoughts are like for me
- Using a thought diary
- Coping with triggers
- Comfort box
- Managing stress
- Meditation tips
- Glitter jar
- Grounding techniques / More grounding techniques / Even more grounding techniques
- Belly breathing
- Mood diary
- Help Guide - A site containing articles to help understand, help numbers, “tool kits”, and self help
- Living with anxiety - information and self help advice
- Explanation of anxiety and self help tips
- Muscle Relaxation
- Social anxiety disorder self help tips.
- Exploring and coping with panic attacks
- How to handle panic attacks
- Mood Gym
- Mood chart
- Panic attack workbook
- Coping with flashbacks
- Calming GIF
- Coping rules
- Coping tips
- Job interviews and social anxiety
- Dealing with anxiety
- Coping with panic attacks workbook
- Calming manatee
- Rules for coping with panic
- Coping with test anxiety
- Tips for flying anxiety
General trigger warning for the following (wonderful) blogs:
For Asexual Awareness Week, Elizabeth Barrette, aka ysabetwordsmith, posted a list of types of nonsexual intimacy that I found really interesting both as an asexual and as a writer:
just reading these is making me sweat oh my god
plot: shindou is highschool magical girl and transform henshin and keep it secret from his crush tsurugi who turn out to be his magical girl team mate but they didnt knoooooo
im going to write this someday just you fuckin watch
How to Know if You’re in the Right Relationship
1. You feel secure with the person and are happy to commit to a relationship with them.
2. You don’t feel you need to hide anything from them.
3. You respect them, and they respect you. Neither feels superior to the other.
4. You are happy for their successes. You don’t feel as if you’re in competition with them, or that their successes make you feel inferior.
5. You don’t challenge, criticise or attack each other in front of others.
6. Neither of you is looking to the other to have unmet needs met, or to make up for personal feelings of lack or inadequacy.
7. You are happy for your partner to spend time with their family and other friends.
8. You don’t have a secret back up plan (“If he cheats, or leaves, me then I’ll … “If he does X then I’ll do Y”)
9. You inspire each other to be better people.
10. You know that they’ll always be there for you.